The Colours of Nature
What you need:
- Colouring pencils/crayons
- Sandwich bag or other plastic or paper bag
- Somewhere to walk
This game can be played by one or more children.
How to play:
- On a piece of paper ask your child to draw 10 circles. Colour in each circle with a different colour.
- Go out on your walk and ask your child to find one thing to match each of the coloured circles. If the item can be brought home, put it in the bag.
- When you’re at home, go through everything your child found. Write on each circle what was found.