What you need:
This is an indoor or outdoor game for three or more children.
How to play:
- Tie a blown up balloon to a long piece of string for each child. Tie the other end around the child’s ankle.
- Give each child a newspaper rolled up so it acts like a bat.
- The object of the game is to use your bat to burst everyone’s balloon without letting someone burst your own balloon.
- On starters orders everyone runs after each other trying to burst balloons and save your own.
- The winner is the last person left with an unburst balloon!