What you need:
- Juggling balls
- 10 empty milk cartons or plastic juice bottles as skittles
This is an indoor or outdoor game for one or more children.
How to play:
- Line up the ‘skittles’ in a 4,3,2,1 formation e.g. four at the back, then three etc
- Decide to play to a target or a set number of throws e.g. first to 25 or best score with 10 throws. Each person gets two throws per turn and if someone knocks down all the skittle in their turn they get 5 extra points.
- Mark a starting point a meter or so in front of the skittles. This is where the ball must leave the throwers hand.
- Each person throws the ball and tries to knock down as many skittles as possible. Two points is scored for every skittle knocked down.
- The winner is the first person to reach the target or has the best score after the set number of throws.