Funpraxia: New eBook Launching in July
- oes your child find it hard to sit up straight or concentrate?
- Is your child’s handwriting poor or do they find it hard doing up with buttons or manipulating small objects?
- Does your child avoid sports because it’s hard to catch the ball, balance properly or kick accurately?
Funpraxia is a new and exciting resource for teachers, coaches and parents who have a child with Dyspraxia or other coordination issues. The resource book includes a 4 week guided programme that mixes fun and games with therapy based activities that target core strength, balance, coordination and other essential skills.
This eBooks contains:
- 23 therapeutically designed games that are fun and adaptable
- Colourful and descriptive images
- Instructions on how the use the programme in school or at home
- Programme tracker and rewards chart
- Simple explanations and infographics explaining Dyspraxia and other issues
- Lots of tips and hints
This eBook resource has been developed by Zoom Boom Kids founder Brenda Cassidy. An occupational therapist for over 20 years and mum to a child with Dyspraxia and Sensory Processing Disorder, Brenda brings together her professional experience with her passion for making therapy fun.
This resource book is for children aged 4-7 years and will be available on Amazon in July 2016. Further titles will be added to the collection and we will launch our online training in the autumn.
Sign up to our mailing list now to get notified when our eBook becomes available.