Easter Camps for Kids: The Circus Is Coming To Town!
Calling all acrobats, animal trainers and clowns to join us for a week of fun and games! In this Easter camp we take kids from 4-10 years old for a week of physical activity and crafts, all based on the circus.
Your would-be circus performers will gets lots of physical activity with our fun games and circus performer training. They will also get arty and crafty as they make their own costumes and props. And all of this will culminate in a circus performance you and your friends and family can attend.
We have four sessions to choose from:
- 30th March – 2nd April | The Railway Station, Belturbet, Co. Cavan | 10am – 1pm
- 30th March – 2nd April | The Railway Station, Belturbet, Co. Cavan | 2pm – 5pm
- 7th April – 10th April | Milltown Community Centre, Milltown, Co. Cavan | 10am – 1pm
- 7th April – 10th April | Milltown Community Centre, Milltown, Co. Cavan | 2pm – 1pm
€60 per child | €55 per additional sibling
- This covers all equipment, play items and craft materials.
- Kids should wear loose, durable clothes suitable for floor based activities and glue/glitter!
- There will be two breaks in each session so please pack some snacks and drinks for your kids.
The Circus Camp is run by Belturbet gals Brenda Cassidy and Taragh Donohoe. Brenda is an occupational therapist, fitness/nutrition instructor and mum of three young kids. Taragh is an event organiser, former youth volunteer and actress.